Sunday, September 19, 2010

Why you should sleep on a mattress memory foam!

Listen, I am neither a seller nor I have all the shops of mattresses or related companies. I am a consumer who just loves my memory foam mattress so much that I want you to feel the same way!

I was skeptical as the rest when I heard the idea of buying a memory foam bed. I've always had things like "memory foam is too hot," "memory foam beds will hurt your back", but it was not until I changed the time, what in my opinion, had triedforever.

Thinking of buying a new mattress I noticed immediately after sleeping on a mattress I slept for the first time in the guest room of my friend. Throughout my long life I always slept on a Sealy Posturepedic, and although I liked it, sleep on a memory foam has been a positive change. I discovered the first night, how convenient this new type of bed was. The setting of my body just felt different, as I am not prepared to fall asleep. As a side sleeper, I noticed that the foam Compliantthe curves of my body and supported my sides and hips, and then the pressure on my back. Originally, the bed was fresh heat, like the underside of a cushion, but as my body heat with the memory foam mattress, the material also began to interact. Not hot, but warm by convection of heat from my body. This heat is what has helped thin the mattress support the shape of my body and imitate. It 'was cool!

I knew I had one for me, and the following weekbefore moving into my new apartment, I went looking for the best foam mattress on the market! Soon I found this research to be overwhelming and challenging, as I discovered that the most respected brands carried a line of beds memory foam mattress. The only way for me to find out what was for me to try them all.

I went to my shop Sleepy, spoke with the seller, and lay down on almost all their beds. When I danced all his Salesman "duplicity" I startedListen, I know. As for memory foam mattress was the obvious Tempurpedic was the industry leader. Unfortunately, at a cost of several Tempurpedic bed for a key was not in my league. Then I asked the Dormia brand that I remained with the house of my friend had, and I learned that Dormia beds were available on their website and Dormia retail stores. Unfortunately I do not live near one, and as I was to provide a mattress, I decided to stay homeand see what was available. The seller suggested I try both the mattress Sleepy Miralux home or Posturetemp brand, which is the same company that makes the bed Dormia product. Posturetemp is apparently produced exclusively for Sleepy. Both ease foam mattress similar opinion in my experience with my friend's house. After much deliberation I have decided to proceed with the serenade Posturetemp foam mattress. I do not regret my purchase. Marketing hype aside from, as a consumerI truly believe that my new memory foam bed has done great things for my sleep cycle. Now and again a lot less at night and I woke up to find that much more rested. I have also had problems adapting to the new mattress, which is nice. The estate I used to wake up to put it in my back. I am with the results I have my new bed that I wanted to share my experiences have seen with surprise as many people as possible. I really thinkthat if only given a chance memory foam can not see back! Take the plunge!

No comments:

Post a Comment